OSG Corporation takes your online privacy seriously, and we want you to know what personal information we collect on our blog (osgblog.com) and how we use it.
(1) What we collect
We usually do not require your personal information when you use this website. However, we may require the information such as your name, address, etc., when you use the inquiry form on this website.
(2) What we do with the information we gather
In terms of your personal information we gather by the inquiry form, we use it for the purpose of replying to your questions only. In case we need to use your information for other purposes, we will ask you for permission before the usage.
(3) Provision of information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except for the following cases:
- When we have your permission
- When we are required to do so by law
- When we need to provide your information with our outsourced companies within the scope necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose
- When we think our group companies or dealers would better reply to your inquiries
- When we get involved in merger and acquisition, spin-off, and transfer of business
(4) Controlling your personal information
Your privacy is important to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(5) Disclosure, revision and deletion of your personal information
We will disclose, revise, or delete your personal information whenever you ask us to do so.
- To solve the problems caused in our web server
- To improve our website to meet user needs
- To customize our website depending on each user
- To gather aggregate statistical analysis
*1 Cookie refers to a system to transfer information such as access information between the customer’s browser and the web server to allow the internet to function more efficiently.
*2 IP address is a number designated to a device to help identify it when transfering information between devices.
(7) How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us by the inquiry form.